Our requirements for YOUTHS are:
● At least 13 1/2 to 18 years of age
● Must show and/or demonstrate positive attitude towards adults and parents.
● Proof of ability to maintain at least a 70% report card average
● Provide a doctor's letter of good health
● Must be able to attend three meetings per month
Our requirements for ADULTS are:
● At least 18 years of age.
● Must be able to pass a vigorous background check.
● Must possess the ability to supervise youths.
● Provide a doctor's letter of good health.
● Be able to work well with others.
● Must be able to attend four events per quarter
How Much Does It Cost The Student?
There is an annual fee of $25 which go to the Boy Scouts of America to cover the cost of administrative fees and liability insurance. Additionally, there may be small fees associated for various events
If you answered YES to the questions
Click this button for the Explorer application here :